Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where did all the honest people go...?

Good Morning,

So after last nights events i wonder what happened to all the decent humans in this world.

Last night i was parked on the street at my friends house only to return a couple of hours later to my car with my drivers side door having a big ripply dent and paint scratches... Some Lovely person did this and didn't leave a note or anything....

I will never understand how people can live with themselves and do this to someone. You were the douche bag who made the mistake... why should someone elses insurance get stuffed up because of YOUR stupidity.

I did read in the paper the other day an article saying that due to Christmas, road rage and common courtesy goes out the window. I think this is crap and nearly wrote them a letter.... This rubbish happens all the time.

About 8 months ago i had someone reverse into my car at work and do alot of damage... they did not stop either... luckily my car sticks out like a sore thumb as it has personalized number plates and everyone knows my car... otherwise a regular customer would not have gotten the details and told me.

I think where i live all the drivers are stubborn on the roads... they see you trying to change lanes so the speed up... or when 2 lanes merge they speed up too to cut you off... or they don't drive the speed limit or sit in the fast overtaking lane when they should be in the other lane...

I understand that people get wound up at Christmas time but they are like this all the time really...

Also with people being honest... Gone are the days when you drop something and people return it to you...

One of my mottos in life is "treat people the way you want to be treated" and i wish that other people would be like that and return something if you know who it belongs to... i sure would.

Final words are i am disappointed with mankind and what the world is coming to. How is our future looking if adults can't even be honest... how do we expect our kids to be decent people when their parents are assholes... (my feeling for raising children right i am sure will come up in a later post.)

Here's to Dobbie watching over my car (he sits on my dash... House elves are meant to be good luck... :)
 hehehe

It's about time my luck changed... My mum seems to think i run over some black cats, smashed a few mirrors and walked under too many ladders... But that's another blog post too...

So here is to all us honest people..

Rubii Luvs You xox

No comments:

Post a Comment